SATURDAY & SUNDAY
AUGUST 24th & 25th | 9am-5pm
Downtown Wisconsin Dells
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MONDAY, AUGUST 12, 2019
FEES: Crafters and Artisans $100 | Food vendors $200. Food vendors MUST provide their own electric.
ENTERTAINERS: IF YOU REQUIRE A FEE, YOU MUST SUBMIT FEE REQUEST WITH APPLICATION.
1. Vendors spaces are 10x10.
2. Vendors must be crafters, artisans, boutique merchandisers, antiques. No direct sales products at this time.
3. Food vendors spaces are flexible depending on food trucks or restaurant set up.
4. You must provide your own 10x10 tents, all tents must have weights.
5. By registering you are ensuring the organizers that you carry the proper permits to sell products or serve food as a business.
6. The organizers will have final approval to participate.
7. Food vendors must provide your own generator.
8. By participating you agree to promote the event to your clients and social media followers.
9. You must be open and operating 9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday. You cannot open late or leave early.
10. Your space assignment will be sent to you on August 17th, 2019 via email. Please ensure the email you give us is the correct contact.
11. There will be no refunds.
12. Once registered you must send your payment to secure your space to:
Attn: Riverwalk Days
PO BOX 473
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not fill this out without reading the above and/or being serious applicant.