PARADE: 1:30 p.m. SUNDAY, SEPT 15 DOWNTOWN DELLS
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2019
PARADE LINE UP AND STAGING AREA WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL ON SEPTEMBER 6, 2019
FEES: Musical units including bands may be paid a fee ($600 for high school and $400 for middle school bands)
IF YOU REQUIRE A FEE, YOU MUST SUBMIT FEE REQUEST IN APPLICATION!
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT: email@example.com
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR WO-ZHA-WA PARADE
1. Unit must have parade viewer appeal. Parade Director will have final call on this rule
2. No throw outs, handouts or candy of any kind are allowed from any vehicle or unit. The only exception is pre-parade units with permission from the Parade Director.
3. No motor vehicles, trailers, school buses are allowed to follow their unit in the parade.
4. No drinking of alcoholic beverages in staging area or during parade.
5. Forward movement only. Units are not allowed to stop, reverse direction or any other maneuver that will cause a “gap” in the parade.
6. Commercial units used strictly for advertising of the business or service will not be allowed. Commercial units use as a necessity in the success of the unit will be allowed with permission of the Parade Director.
7. Safety is of primary importance. Units must have adequate safeguards for their participants and parade viewers, to include fire extinguishers, etc.
8. Animals must be accustomed to crowds and noises and be under control at all times. Organization or business participating must also have proper veterinary paperwork and insurance for the animals.
9. No political or religious units allowed.
ANY unit not following these rules BEFORE or DURING the parade will be removed and will not be invited back. ALL floats must be pre approved.